Full Truckload Shipping Services
The FTL or full truck load option for your freight has multiple advantages for your supply chain management and overall freight/ shipping budget.
Dry Goods or Refrigerated Truck Shipping Solutions
Whether you are shipping dry or refrigerated goods, this dedicated transportation option gives your company access to the right equipment on the day and time you need, offering you a more precise and quicker delivery.
A few distinct advantages of shipping FTL are:
- Better planning and control of pickup and delivery times helping to accommodate both the shipper and consignee.
- Consistent pricing with FTL carriers, especially on predictable and consistent shipping lanes used.
- Shipments are priced per mile instead of per pound which is perfect for when shipments are over 10,000 lbs and 10 skids.
- Full truckloads are much less encumbered by size and weight restrictions.
- FTL shipments typically get to the destination sooner, as there are no other pickups or drop-offs along the way.
- FTL transport means less handling (there is no transferring between trucks mid-transit) and less likely to get lost or damaged.
We leverage our close relationship with hundreds of carriers to get you access across all equipment types, owner-operators, nationwide fleets and everything in between: dry vans, flatbeds, step-decks, refrigerated / temperature controlled, removal goose necks (RGN), over-dimensional and heavy freight.